The 2018 conference will place from the morning of Monday 2nd to the afternoon of Tuesday 3rd, July 2018.
We do hope you will be able to join us for this year’s AREIAC Conference.
We have organised what promises to be a stimulating and thought provoking two days with guest speakers such as Professor Bob Jackson, Professor Denise Cush and Dr Farid Panjwani alongside a range of engaging workshops and seminars.
The conference is also open to AREIAC members and non-members so please do advertise this amongst your colleagues and teachers. We would like to invite and welcome as many practising teachers as possible to benefit from either or both days.
The flyer and draft programme is attached along with the booking form to secure your place. Please complete the booking form and return it by email to me at email@example.com An invoice will be sent to you for payment.
If you are not already a member of AREIAC, and you are involved in training and / or advising on RE / collective worship, why not benefit from joining the organisation and take advantage of member conference rates? You could save up to £30, in essence, reducing your membership fee from £70 to £40!
Costs: Returning delegates from last year’s conference in York can benefit from up to £30 discount on this year’s rates!
- Sunday to Tueday - £395
- Monday to Tuesday - £310
- Sunday to Tueday - £425
- Monday to Tuesday - £340
- Returning Delegates from 2017 - £30 discount on the above prices
- Monday with Dinner - £165
- Monday Only - £130
- Tuesday Only - £75
- Monday with Dinner - £185
- Monday Only - £150
- Tuesday Only - £85
- Returning Delegates from 2017 - £10 discount on the above prices
- This year will also have a specially reduced student day delegate rate @ just £75 for Monday and / or Tuesday
If you would like to stay at The Bristol Hotel over the weekend we have secured special rates for you to book as follows
- Friday night @ £90 B&B for single or double occupancy
- Saturday night @ £90 B&B for single or double occupancy
Alternatively there are numerous other hotels in Bristol including two central Travelodge hotels which may offer competitive rates
Via the booking form, please also let us know
- which hotel room type you would prefer:
- slightly smaller harbourside (although most views of the water are obscured by a tree line) with walk in shower and no bath
- a larger room non harbourside, most of which have bath and shower
The earlier you book the more chance of securing your preferred room type as these will be allocated as bookings are taken. However, requests are not guaranteed.
- if you would like a slot in the Show and Tell session
- if you would like table space to display any materials during the conference
Remember, the conference is also open to non-members so please do advertise this amongst your colleagues and teachers - If you have any queries please contact Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org